Frequently Asked Questions
1. How do I use curb side pickup?
- Very easily! All you have to do is add the plants you would like to your order, choose the shipping option titled "pick up in store", wait for your confirmation of fulfillment e-mail, and come by the shop during our hours of operation.
2. What do I need to do once I arrive at the shop for curbside pick up?
- Pull directly in front of the shop, and tell your name to one us when we greet you at the door.
- *There is no need to call the store, if you come during open hours we will be ready and excited to meet you at the door.
3. I never got an e-mail saying my order was ready for pick up.
- Please confirm that the e-mail address or phone number attached to your contact information on the shop are accurate.
- Check your junk mail.
- Orders for in store pickup will be fulfilled within one day of purchase.
4. I got an e-mail saying my order has been shipped when I chose curb side pickup.
- This is an unfortunate error within our system, please be aware that if you chose in store pickup, you will not be charged for shipping and that this means it is ready for you to come get it.
5. How can I keep up to date with new stock?
- We get a shipment of plants at least once a week, keep an eye on our social media pages as new stock is added on the day of arrival.
6. I got an order for shipping but would like to add to it, do I have to pay shipping again.
- Only if the new items are big enough to alter the size or weight of the package enough to increase the original cost.
- If it is something small, choose the free curb side pickup option and notify the shop that you have done so.
7. How will I know that my products will not be damaged while shipping?
- This is an unfortunate and possible circumstance when working with fragile products such as plants. We do our best to ensure proper packaging but can not be held responsible for the mistreatment that may occur from the postal services. Thank you for understanding.
- We insulate and heat pack all packages when shipping during winter months.
- We also ship on Mondays & Tuesdays to ensure packages are unlikely to sit in facilities over the weekends.
- We DO NOT ship past Wednesday during the week to avoid your package sitting in a truck over the weekend.
8. Its cold!! Will my package be ok? We sell heat packs and pack orders with insulated wrap to keep them warm. If it's more then -25 we will not ship your order until we think its safe.
For all other inquiries, please contact us by phone at 1-306-737-1040